Digital Marketing Executive
Objective: The Digital Marketing executive will be part of the team responsible for growing customer acquisition and creating a best-in-class digital experience for our online properties.
The candidate will work with the eCommerce team to implement the strategy for our B2C pharmacy channel, trade the platforms, maximising revenues by analyzing sales data, reporting performance, identifying growth opportunities and resolving issues to drive top-line growth and to execute against the commercial E-Commerce plan.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and roll out best in class Digital Marketing activities to drive engagement and sales.
- Create engaging and relevant content for multiple channels.
- Drive traffic to the company website via optimization, link building, and quality content.
- Analytics: take accountability for the performance of campaigns and take action accordingly in line with business goals & return on investment.
- Contribute to building a high-performance marketing team renowned for attention to detail, execution excellence, business impact, teamwork and accountability.
- Experience in creating paid social campaigns for tailored for E-Commerce.
- Create, optimise and report on campaigns in Google Ads.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend & implement SEO strategies.
- Work with E-Commerce team to optimise product data.
- Website optimisation and maintenance.
- Work with applications like Nosto, SEM Rush & Screaming Frog.
- Tightly monitor digital performance and create actionable insights to drive lead generation.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience.
- Experience in both B2B & B2C marketing is desirable.
- Experienced in Google Ads, SEO, paid social media marketing is desirable.
- Prior experience with Magento E-Commerce or similar platform is highly desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Educated in Digital Marketing to degree level.
- A demonstrated track record in planning and executing digital campaigns.
- You are goal orientated and a natural trouble shooter.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are ambitious, creative and love what you do.
- You want to make a real impact in your role.
- Communicates in a professional manner and effectively manages cross functional relationships.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Works well within a team, flexible and willing to share.
- Demonstrate ambition and initiative in their work.
- Open to change in a fast-moving industry.
- Be results orientated to achievement of team budget.
- Ability to identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions.
- Able to present facts, opinions and proposals persuasively to colleagues.
- A passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
Star Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.