Key Account Executive
The primary role of the consumer key account executive is to be the main field sales
point of contact for a number of national and regional accounts. The candidate will be responsible for delivering all sales and margin activities for a defined customer base supported by the head of consumer.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for presenting & detailing Uniphar's 'Front of Shop' current and new ranges focused on core KPIs; product distribution, stock pressure, planogram and range compliance.
- Focus on own brand and agency distribution in key categories with an emphasis on product and category knowledge to drive sales growth.
- Be accountable for developing new sales leads, managing existing accounts and identifying opportunities for future development.
- Effective sales call planning through advance journey planning and CRM management.
- Work with the head of consumer and the wider buying team to develop and manage the sales pipeline ensuring full and timely execution.
- Build strong and sustainable internal and external relationships.
- Work closely with the cross functional team to develop and shape the Uniphar consumer 'one pipe' supply offer.
- Participate and contribute to business development and project initiatives as required.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly both formally and informally, to an agreed timetable and format.
- Operate as a team player and positively contribute to achieving growth targets of the consumer business.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Sales experience within the retail pharmacy and FMCG sectors.
- Good understanding of retail pharmacy.
- Ability to grow new business and develop existing accounts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills resulting in the ability to deliver a clear, concise message.
- Advanced negotiation and selling skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Flexible, innovative approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Target driven - experience in meeting deadlines on daily /weekly / monthly basis and used to working in a busy environment.
- High levels of resilience and tenacity.
- Highly numerate and highly competent on common applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
Star Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.