- To ensure that we deliver a best in class service to all of our customers in a cost-effective way, dealing with the KAMS and the Customer Service department to ensure that all queries are closed in a timely manner
- To ensure that the welfare of the people, plant and equipment are managed correctly to ensure that the facility meets the IMB, H&S and Quality requirements
- To ensure that the hourly, daily production target are met and exceeded, to drive the continuous improvement culture and to ensure that all work is carried out in the most efficient manner while maintaining the integrity of the system and stock
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the site to meet the requirements that are detailed by the customers - IMB approved etc.
- Working with the Customer service department and the relevant KAMS to ensure that the service meets requirements and that all queries / POD is closed off in a timely manner.
- Working with the transport department in ensuring that the customer requirements are met in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Managing and driving the hourly production targets set in each area and ensuring that these are met and have the ability to report on any exceptions to Management.
- Dealing with your team's queries and developing your team in terms of their understanding of the process and Standard Operating Procedures within the company and their compliance to same.
- Take an active part in the development of new processes in the business to drive efficiency and productivity across the site.
- Maintain close liaison with the team and develop professional relationships
- To be actively searching and promoting cost saving initiatives with in the business.
- Ensure that the housekeeping is of the highest standard at all times throughout the facility.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required to include on time deliveries, POD queries.
- Ensure the security of the site at all times
- To lead by example
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent people management is essential
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical environment and have department knowledge on temperature-controlled procedures is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Analytical Skills (numerical and written) with strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels in a large organisation
- Proven ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures
Star Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.