Brand Marketing Executive
We are looking for a keen team player who is motivated and enthusiastic about all things marketing. The successful candidate should be a creative, organized with strong brand management, social media/digital and communications skills. The executive will support the Marketing Director, assisting with implementing, maintaining and facilitating the marketing plan to drive our products sales and brand awareness.
Uniphar Retail Services is looking for a candidate who will work on the brand marketing activities of Uniphar Retail Services business in line with overall strategy and to achieve all business targets. Brands include those developed by Uniphar such as Kit&Kaboodle, Fixxa First Aid and AYA Vitamins along with agency brands. The candidate will gain practical experience working in the marketing team in the fast-paced wholesale environment.
The successful candidate should be a keen team player with the ability to:
- Provide marketing expertise to shape projects to build brand awareness, favorability and loyalty
- To liaise and build relationships with key internal stakeholders, customers, agencies and suppliers in order to provide effective marketing activities.
- Bring experience in planning and implementing marketing campaigns, to include activities such as;
- Consumer Marketing
- Trade Marketing (to our pharmacy wholesale customers and the wider trade)
- Traditional marketing- brochures, Point-of- sale, retail trade promotions
- Digital marketing- social media, advertising, email, web
- PR- digital and non-digital
- Trade Promotions support
- General administration
This list of duties is not exhaustive
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- The successful candidate must have a third level degree in related field such as Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Multi-Media or Communications.
- 3-4 years marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and consumer trends
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Exhibits the ability to manage the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, relevant to the sector and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios to maximise engagement.
- The candidate must be able to work as part of a cross-functional team and also be capable of working independently and on their own initiative
- Good at understanding and responding to the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Good computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Star Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.