Business Development Executive
The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to drive sales development and product distribution for the Uniphar 'Front of Shop' product range.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver Sales & Margin targets for a specified territory.
- Responsible for presenting & detailing Uniphar's 'Front of Shop' current and new ranges focused on core KPIs; product distribution, stock pressure, planogram and range compliance.
- Be accountable for developing new sales leads, managing existing accounts and identifying opportunities for future development.
- Effective sales call planning through advance journey planning and CRM management.
- Work with the wider sales team to develop the sales pipeline.
- Build strong and sustainable customer relationships. Constantly review and adapt the sales plan to ensure targets are hit.
- Work closely with the cross functional team to develop and shape the Uniphar commercial offer.
- Monitoring and management of competitor commercial activities & offerings to include appropriate response and communications.
- Actively participate and contribute to wider business development and project initiatives as required.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly both formally and informally, to an agreed timetable and format via Arcos CRM system.
- Operate as a team player and positively contribute to achieving growth targets of the business with specific focus on sales growth.
- Other commercial duties may be assigned from time to time in line with the changing needs of the business.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Sales experience within retail pharmacy or the wider retail market.
- A proven track record of sales growth and business development
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills resulting in the ability to deliver a clear, concise message.
- A proven track record of attaining product & category knowledge & the use of that knowledge to drive sales growth.
- Advanced negotiation and selling skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Flexible, innovative approach to work.
- Be a high achiever with determination and drive to succeed
- Good team player.
- Target driven - experience in meeting deadlines on daily /weekly / monthly basis and used to working in a busy environment.
- High levels of resilience and tenacity.
- Highly numerate and highly competent on common applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Communicates in a professional manner and effectively manages key account relationships
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills a must
- Works well within a team, flexible and willing to share
- Demonstrate ambition and initiative in their work
- Open to change in a fast moving industry and to new learning
- Be results orientated to achievement of team budget
- Be supportive of colleagues in a team environment
- Should adhere to the service values of Uniphar Retail Services
- Excellent communications skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to learn new business processes and operationalise training provided on new IT applications
Star Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.